Working with us
As an employee of the CMC, you will be part of an organisation that plays an important role in Queensland public life.
We are an independent body striving to keep our children safe; our institutions, politicians and public officials ethical and accountable; our police honest; and our communities free from corruption and organised crime. The scope of our functions and powers makes us unique in Australia.
Our staff of lawyers, investigators, sworn police officers, social scientists, researchers, financial investigators, intelligence analysts, information technology and surveillance specialists, administrators and support officers incorporates a breadth of specialist expertise and experience.
Our responsibilities include:
- investigating organised crime, use of drugs and firearms, networked paedophilia, and public sector and police misconduct
- ensuring integrity and guarding against fraud and corruption in Queensland’s public sector.
- protecting people who are at risk as a result of having given evidence against criminals
- providing research and intelligence services to support our major activities
- conducting independent reviews of legislation or matters of public interest at the request of government.
Read more about what we do.