CMC 35/12 - eDRMS Administrator
The successful applicant will lead the high quality systems administration of the CMC’s Electronic Document and Records Management System (eDRMS) and direct the use of the eDRMS to improve the life cycle management of business information and ensure the maximum effectiveness of the system.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Possess high level knowledge of the functions and application of the eDRMS electronic Document & Records Management System (particularly HP TRIM)
- Demonstrate the ability to apply relevant government information standards such as IS40 (Recordkeeping), IS31 (Retention and Disposal), IS38 (Metadata Standards), and IS18 (Information Security) to an eDRMS in a law enforcement environment
- Demonstrate the ability to administer and maintain an eDRMS, including the development, configuration, testing and implementation of recordkeeping solutions, and to deliver training to ensure appropriate use of eDRMS technology
- Demonstrate high-level problem analysis/resolution skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Have well developed communication skills including negotiation, consultation and training experience across a diverse range of clients and stakeholders.