Our priorities are:
- fighting major crime by exercising our special powers and recovering the proceeds of crime
- providing the state's witness protection service
- helping public sector agencies effectively manage their integrity systems
- investigating the most serious allegations of misconduct
- providing analysis and direction on policy issues within our jurisdiction
Our strategic plan provides details of how we plan to meet our goals over the next five years and contribute to the State Government’s ambition of a fair Queensland, a safe and caring community.
Our annual report provides details of our strategies, plans, and performance information, and how we are progressing towards meeting our stated objectives.