|Phone:||(07) 3360 6060|
|Toll-free: (in Queensland outside Brisbane)
||1800 061 611|
|Fax:||(07) 3360 6333|
Making a complaint
- See Report misconduct for information on how to make a complaint.
Where to find us
- Level 2, North Tower Green Square
515 St Pauls Terrace
Our reception desk is on Level 2
- 8.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- GPO Box 3123
Brisbane QLD 4001
- 32 164 714 360
Comments and feedback
- To provide a compliment, make a comment or provide feedback on our website, use our contact form.
- To make a complaint alleging improper conduct by the CMC or a staff member, contact the Parliamentary Crime and Misconduct Committee.
Tenders or invitations to offer
- The Queensland Government Chief Procurement Office advertises our tenders. Visit their eTendering website for more information.
- See Careers for information on what’s available and how to apply.
- Media Adviser
Phone: (07) 3360 6344
Email Media Unit
- Right to Information Coordinator
Phone: (07) 3360 6060
Email RTI Coordinator
- CMC library
Phone: (07) 3360 6360
- Purchasing, tendering, contracting, consultancies
Email Facilities and Procurement
- Financial matters
- Indigenous Adviser
Phone: (07) 3360 6361
Email Indigenous Adviser
- For information about our publications and website support
- To arrange for a CMC speaker
Phone our general enquiries number on (07) 3360 6060 and tell us your area of interest, and we will connect you to an appropriate contact.